Wednesday 27 March 2013

Pain Please Go Away


Pain pain go away!!!
Please do not come back another day...
Tears falling down my face...
oh how I wish for his warm embrace....
Wonder if he cares about me...
Wonder if this is suppose to be...
How can he stand there and break my heart..
How did we allow us to grow so far apart?...
My dreams of us being happy is not going to come true...
all I am feeling is down and blue....

Pain pain go away...
bring me back to another day..
where he loved me and...
we thought we were meant to be... 
I will not stop loving you that much is true...
but I will be stronger in time...
and not feel so blue....
you will always be in my heart...
even when we are apart...
One day I will have that warm embrace..
and tears will stop flowing down my face....
Pain pain go away...
leave me alone and do not stay....

Publisher: Amy Mistletoe

No comments:

Post a Comment